Derwent Inktense pencils are intensely vibrant, watersoluble pencils that have been formulated to dry permanently, offering exceptional layering capability without dissolving previously dried layers of vivid colour.
Colours are highly-pigmented and can be used dry, or mixed with water which is when the colour becomes even more intense. The colours retain vibrancy after drying, creating ink-like effects.
Derwent Inktense is highly versatile and can be applied to many porous surfaces including ceramic, wood and fabric Suitable for use on paper and fabrics for a wide range of fine art and craft projects.
The pencil format provides control for fine detail.
- Delivers ink-like staining effects with its vivid, yet translucent washes
- Dries permanently, allowing you to layer up without affecting previous applications
- Once dry, can be embellished with wet or dry media
- Highly versatile; can be used on paper and fabric for a wide range of fine art and craft projects. Will stay in place on fabrics when hand washed in cool water (below 30 degrees) with no harsh detergents
- Round 8mm barrel; wide 4mm core
- Set contains 72 Inktense pencils in a wooden box
- Colour Palette: Sherbet Lemon, Sun Yellow, Sicilian Yellow, Sienna Gold, Cadmium Orange, Tangerine, Scarlet Pink, Poppy Red, Chilli Red, Cherry, Crimson, Shiraz, Red Violet, Fuchsia, Thistle, Mauve, Deep Violet, Violet, Peacock Blue, Iron Blue, Iris Blue, Bright Blue, Deep Indigo, Sea Blue, Green Aquamarine, Teal Green, Iron Green, Ionian Green, Apple Green, Field Green, Hooker's Green, Felt Green, Spring Green, Leaf Green, Mustard, Amber, Tan, Saddle Brown, Baked Earth, Willow, Madder Brown, Bark, Indian Ink, Charcoal Grey, Payne's Grey, Ink Black, Antique White, Cadmium Yellow, Golden Yellow, Burnt Orange, Mid Vermillion, Hot Red, Carmine Pink, Deep Rose, Dusky Purple, Dark Purple, Lagoon, Navy Blue, Deep Blue, Dark Aquamarine, Mallard Green, Vivid Green, Beech Green, Light Olive, Fern, Oak, Oxide Red, Dark Chocolate, Sepia Ink, Chinese Ink, Neutral Grey and Outliner.