Derwent Inktense pencils are intensely vibrant, watersoluble pencils that have been formulated to dry permanently, offering exceptional layering capability without dissolving previously dried layers of vivid colour.
Colours are highly-pigmented and can be used dry, or mixed with water which is when the colour becomes even more intense. The colours retain vibrancy after drying, creating ink-like effects.
Derwent Inktense is highly versatile and can be applied to many porous surfaces including ceramic, wood and fabric Suitable for use on paper and fabrics for a wide range of fine art and craft projects.
The pencil format provides control for fine detail.
- Delivers ink-like staining effects with its vivid, yet translucent washes
- Dries permanently, allowing you to layer up without affecting previous applications
- Once dry, can be embellished with wet or dry media
- Highly versatile; can be used on paper and fabric for a wide range of fine art and craft projects. Will stay in place on fabrics when hand washed in cool water (below 30 degrees) with no harsh detergents
- Round 8mm barrel; wide 4mm core
- Set contains 36 Inktense pencils in a tin
- Colour Palette: Sherbet Lemon, Sun Yellow, Sienna Gold, Tangerine, Poppy Red, Chilli Red, Cherry, Shiraz, Red Violet, Fuchsia, Mauve, Violet, Peacock Blue, Iron Blue, Iris Blue, Bright Blue, Deep Indigo, Sea Blue, Teal Green, Iron Green, Ionian Green, Field Green, Felt Green, Apple Green, Leaf Green, Mustard, Tan, Saddle Brown, Baked Earth, Willow, Bark, Indian Ink, Charcoal Grey, Ink Black, Antique White and Outliner.