24 highly pigmented, intensely vibrant, watercolour pencils that are permanent when fully dry. Use Inktense pencils on paper, canvas, ceramic, wood and or even fabric, as well as many other porous surfaces.
Unlike traditional watercolour, Derwent Inktense pencils have been uniquely formulated in vivid ink-like colours, offering exceptional layering capability without moving previously dried layers.
Mix with water and see your artwork transform, due to our advanced performance active colour technology. Experiment with different watercolour techniques to add some fun vibrancy to your fine art piece or use in unconventional ways to add some magic to your crafting projects.
- 24 Inktense pencils in a tin
- Round pencils with 8mm barrel and 4mm water-soluble core
- Firm yet smooth texture with a strong point
- Advanced performance with specially formulated active colour technology
- Richly coloured pigments intensify when activated with water
- Light washes dry permanently
- Use on porous materials for a wide range of fine art and craft projects
- Fixed in place on fabrics when hand washed in cool water (below 30 degrees) with no harsh detergents
- For best results, pair with: Derwent Inktense Paper, Battery Twin Hole Operated Sharpener, Push Button Waterbrushes, Specialist Artist Erasers and Spritzer
- Colour Palette: Sherbet Lemon, Sun Yellow, Tangerine, Poppy Red, Chilli Red, Shiraz, Fuchsia, Violet, Iris Blue, Bright Blue, Deep Indigo, Sea Blue, Teal Green, Apple Green, Field Green, Leaf Green, Mustard, Baked Earth, Willow, Bark, Ocean Grey, Black, Antique White and Outliner