For many of you Lakeland will bring back happy memories of your first pencil & they’re as good today as they have always been. Lakeland is our classic range of children’s pencils, first made over 80 years ago. You can choose from Graphite, Colouring or Painting pencils. They come in a number of different sizes from the nice fat jumbo for small hands to the ultra- thin for older children. The leads are all break resistant which is a handy feature where kids are concerned! Happy drawing!
- 12 - 9 ply hexagonal Jelutong coloured pencils - consisting of Yellow 207, Orange 215, Red 218, Pink 229, Purple 233, Light Blue 247, Dark Blue 251, Light Green 270, Dark Green 261, Light Brown 278, Dark Brown 276 and Black 299.
- Packed into a hanging wallet with insert card.
- Hexagonal barrel allows a firm grip, with greater control for detailed drawings.
- Slim 2.9mm colour strip sharpens to a fine, long lasting point that won't crumble during use.
- Soft and blendable.
- Self coloured barrels match colour strip precisely.
- Quality endorsed by Derwent.
- Colours specially selected to maximise creative potential.