1. As a consumer, you will always have legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described. These legal rights are not affected by this Returns Policy. Advice about your legal rights (including your right to cancel a Contract where the Products are faulty or not as described) is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
2. We want you to be completely happy with your Product(s). If you’re not satisfied with your recent purchase, we've made it as easy as possible for you to return or exchange your Product(s), subject to certain conditions. Please note that the return or exchange procedure set out below is only valid for Product(s) purchased from our site; if you purchased your product(s) from another website or a high street retailer, you must return your product(s) to them.
3. Subject to clause 4, you may return a new or unused Product(s) within fourteen (14) days of receipt of the Product(s) by you and you can choose either to:
- receive a full refund of the price you paid for the Product(s), plus any applicable delivery charges you paid for if you are returning the entire order*; or
- exchange the Product originally purchased for a like-for-like replacement Product, subject to clause 7
If you choose to return a Product(s), you have cancelled the Contract.
*Please note that, in the event you paid for an expedited or enhanced delivery, we will only refund the cost of standard delivery.
4. In order to be eligible for a refund or exchange:
- you must notify us of your decision to return the Product(s) within 14 days of receipt of the Product(s);
- you must return the Product(s) to us as soon as reasonably practicable, but at least within 30 days, at your own cost;
- the Product(s) must be in its original packaging and in a resalable, pristine condition; and
- the Product(s) must not be personalised, made-to-measure or custom-made for you.
We will not accept any return if the Product(s) shows signs of wear, or has been used or altered from its original condition in any way, or if the 30 day returns authorisation has passed.
5. You may notify us of your decision to return the Product(s) by:
- email at email@example.com, which shall be effective from the date you sent the e-mail to us; or
- post at Customer Services, Derwent House, Jubilee Road, Lillyhall Business Park, Workington, Cumbria, CA14 4HS, which shall be effective from the date you posted it.
We strongly advise that posted cancellation notices are sent by recorded delivery or you obtain proof of postage. You may wish to keep a copy of your cancellation notification for your own records.
6. If you choose to receive a refund, you will receive a full refund of the price you paid for the Product(s), plus any applicable delivery charges you paid for if you are returning the entire order (except international delivery). We shall issue a refund to you on the payment card used by you to pay for the Product(s) within 14 calendar days of us receiving the returned Product(s) or receiving reasonable evidence from you that you have returned the Product(s). If you returned the Product(s) to us because it was faulty or mis-described, we shall issue a refund to you within 14 calendar days of the day on which you gave us notice of cancellation and we shall also refund (i) any applicable delivery charges; and (ii) any reasonable costs you incurred in returning the item to us.
7. If you choose a product exchange, you may exchange the Product(s) originally purchased from our site for a like-for-like Product(s) (“New Product(s)”) within 14 days of receipt of the original Product(s) by you. We will confirm in writing to you if an exchange is available. Please be aware that we are not obliged to provide an exchange to you; any exchange granted to you shall be subject to:
- the safe return of the original Product(s) to us at your cost (unless the original Product(s) is faulty or mis-described);
- the original Product(s) being in the same condition as the original Product(s) was sent to you by us (unless the original Product(s) is faulty or mis-described); and
- you bearing responsibility for the delivery costs of the New Product(s) (unless the original Product(s) is faulty or mis-described).
8. If, pursuant to clause 7 of these Terms, we confirm to you that an exchange is available and the price of the New Product and respective delivery costs is:
- more than the price paid for the original Product and any delivery costs, we shall refund you the difference within 14 days of the date of exchange;
- less than the price paid for the original Product and any delivery costs, you must immediately pay us the difference.
9. For the avoidance of doubt, you may not cancel a Contract (under clause 3) or exchange a Product (under clause 7) if:
- the Product is personalised, made-to-measure or custom-made for you; and/or
- the cancellation or exchange is received or requested 31 days or more after receipt of the Product by you (unless the Product is faulty or mis-described).
10. If you have any queries or wish to make return arrangements, you can contact us using the following means:
- email at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- telephone on 01900 609 585.